- If you live in the Marion/Polk county areas and are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call the Psychiatric Crisis Center at (503) 585-4949.
- To report child abuse in Marion or Polk counties during regular business hours, contact Department of Human Services child abuse hotline at 1-855-503 SAFE (7233). To make an abuse report after hours, call 911 to speak with a law enforcement officer.
- National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK or TTY 1-800-799-4TTY
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN) 1-800-656-HOPE
- Mid-Valley Women's Crisis Service 24 hour hotline: (503) 399-7722 or toll free in Oregon 1 (866) 399-7722